Friday, October 15, 2010
Research reveals why airplane food tastes so bad
Mile high: Are you disappointed with airplane food for more reasons than its inflated price?
Apparently food tastes so terrible thousands of feet above the Earth's surface not because it's truly bad to begin with (though that may be true in some cases) but because of the environment. Researchers from Unilever Labs and the University of Manchester blindfolded study participants and had them sample meals in silence and then with loud white noise playing in the background.
Posted by 5 Five Delivery at 11:21 a.m.
Labels: airplane meal delicious rice chicken beef vege delivery downtown vancouver restaurant jpcanada information recommandation
- Halloween Costume Ideas 2010
- Best new restaurants in Canada named by enRoute
- Seven Kinds of Food Can Help You Sleep
- New restaurant hall of famers inducted
- Beet-Pickled Deviled Eggs [블랙 독거미 달걀요리 만들기]
- Westcoast Life: Halloween events, theatre, food, v...
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank gets boost from a big ...
- Men who eat junk food are more likely to have diab...
- KFC’s Double Down raises eyebrows among Canadian n...
- 배고픈 자취생이 간단하고 싸고 맛있게 먹을 수 있는 특별요리는?
- Research reveals why airplane food tastes so bad
- Grocers begin battle over sustainable seafood
- Athletes should know how much protein they are tak...
- How to sniff out fake restaurant reviews
- A Canadian Thanksgiving
- Restaurant listings
- Creating my own ethnic cuisine
- VANCOUVER SUN RESTAURANT GUIDE
- Vancouver's multi-cultural grocery stores
- Are healthy school lunches driving your kids to ju...
- The 25 Top Nutritious Foods for a Long, Healthy an...
- See her mind-blowing recipe!
- ▼ October (22)