Tuesday, October 19, 2010
KFC’s Double Down raises eyebrows among Canadian nutrition experts
It's a meaty monster that can make even the bravest fast-food fanatic turn chicken — and health and nutrition experts have their doubts whether Canada really is down with the Double Down.
As what is arguably the world's most infamous sandwich makes its debut north of the border, dieticians and academics hope Canadians give KFC's bunless concoction — two slabs of seasoned fried chicken sandwiching bacon, cheese and secret sauce — a wide berth, lest they get wider themselves.
Posted by 5 Five Delivery at 11:48 a.m.
Labels: kfc cheese burger delicious rice chicken beef vege delivery downtown vancouver restaurant jpcanada information recommandation
- Halloween Costume Ideas 2010
- Best new restaurants in Canada named by enRoute
- Seven Kinds of Food Can Help You Sleep
- New restaurant hall of famers inducted
- Beet-Pickled Deviled Eggs [블랙 독거미 달걀요리 만들기]
- Westcoast Life: Halloween events, theatre, food, v...
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank gets boost from a big ...
- Men who eat junk food are more likely to have diab...
- KFC’s Double Down raises eyebrows among Canadian n...
- 배고픈 자취생이 간단하고 싸고 맛있게 먹을 수 있는 특별요리는?
- Research reveals why airplane food tastes so bad
- Grocers begin battle over sustainable seafood
- Athletes should know how much protein they are tak...
- How to sniff out fake restaurant reviews
- A Canadian Thanksgiving
- Restaurant listings
- Creating my own ethnic cuisine
- VANCOUVER SUN RESTAURANT GUIDE
- Vancouver's multi-cultural grocery stores
- Are healthy school lunches driving your kids to ju...
- The 25 Top Nutritious Foods for a Long, Healthy an...
- See her mind-blowing recipe!
- ▼ October (22)