Friday, November 5, 2010
Salam Bombay(살라암붐베이) : This place is totally worth it. (정말 먹어 볼 만합니다!)
I've been searching for great Indian food in Downtown Vancouver for my friend who is South Indian and finally found it here.
Today I have had lunch with my Indian friend.
Salam Bombay’s food is the best value!
We ordered basmati rice, butter chicken, naan, and lamb methi by 5Delivery food delivery service as usual. :D
I love their Butter Chicken & naan. I also enjoy their lamb methi which is my friend’s favorite. I haven't eaten a lot of Indian food, so I don't really have anything to compare it with, but he said he’d most definitely recommend this place for Indian food!! FYI he’s a really picky eater. If he says this is good that means the food is excellent! This place is totally worth it. I can say 5 star food! :)
제 인도 친구 때문에 다운타운 벤쿠버에 있는 인도레스토랑을 찾고 있었는데 드디어 찾아냈어요.
오늘 점심은 제 인도친구랑 먹었는데요~
살라암붐베이 음식 정말 최곱니다!
바스마티 라이스랑, 버터치킨과 난, 램메티를 늘 그렇듯 5 딜리버리를 통해 시켜먹었는데요. :D
전 버터치킨과 난 같이 먹는 게 넘 좋더라구요. 물론 제 친구가 젤 좋아하는 램메티도 너무 맛있게 먹었습니다.
전 인도음식을 많이 먹어보진 못해서 비교할만한 입장은 못 됩니다만, 제 친구가 말하길 살라암붐베이 강추랬어요. 살짝 말씀드리자면 얘가 음식 고르는 게 까탈스러워서 만약 이 친구가 끝내준다고 말 한다면 그 음식은 아주 환상이라는 겁니다! 여기 정말 먹어볼만 해요. 별 다섯개 짜리 음식점이랄까요 :)
Salam Bombay(살라암붐베이) : Indian restaurant (인도음식점)
- 20 healthy lunch ideas
- Low Fat Lunch Ideas
- Easy Dinner Recipes | 30 Minute Meals | Quick and ...
- Healthy options sought at fast-food outlets
- Chocolate Covered Snow Peaks
- 20 superfoods for weight loss
- Pizza Recipe : Recipes for Pizzas
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAKS
- Chili Cheese Fries
- Food prices fall heading into busy holiday season
- 밴쿠버 맛집 간단 정리!
- Vancouver’s addictive new street eats
- Microwave popcorn bags may contain harmful chemica...
- Quick meatless dinner : This Chinese-inspired dish...
- A Cornucopia of food and wine
- Its always better with broth
- So delicious, such a great value! MaDangCoul! 정말 맛...
- Study finds worst fast food meals for kids
- Salam Bombay(살라암붐베이) : This place is totally worth...
- Toyama (토야마) - Good and fresh sushi Lots of select...
- HST on restaurant meals has got to go
- Baked Eggs with Prosciutto and Ricotta Pancakes
- Six food and dining events
- After Halloween~
- ▼ November (24)