It was fun having fresh and interesting meals delivered right to my front door, but as MANY of you pointed out, there are a number of not-so-great things about food delivery services.
Personally, a food delivery service is just not for me, but I think they can be beneficial to many people for a variety of reasons. So, I’ve created a pro-con list for food delivery services, like The Fresh Diet. Feel free to chime-in with your own thoughts on food delivery plans.
Convenient; delivered right to your door
No shopping for groceries or spending hours in the kitchen
May help you lose weight; takes the work out of counting calories and watching portions
Variety in meal options
Fresh food delivery services (instead of pre-packaged food) can provide you with your daily allowance of fresh fruits and vegetables
Nutrition information and food labels provided for all meals
Lots of packaging; not environmentally-friendly; wasteful
Usually an expensive service
Portion sizes are typically small; may cause you to overeat later on
May include lots of preservatives and/or artificial flavors
- The Busy Day Diet Planner : MODERN WEIGHT LOSS - ...
- Romantic Picnic Lunch Menu
- How To Pick A Good Lunch Box For Children
- Games for your Corporate Office Lunch Parties
- Comfort Food for Rainy Days : when Eggs & Toast Wi...
- The best meals for the best deals
- Rainy Day Relief
- Convenient Prepared Meal Delivery Choices Availabl...
- Simple food swaps for a healthier diet
- No Fast Food
- Canadian first: Nutrition rules for street food
- Moving day meals
- Vancouver Dining : Enjoy Vancouver BC Restaurants....
- Healthy lunch at the office: It is possible
- Craving For Chicken Wings? Try this! Zabu chicken ...
- Food Delivery Plans: Pros and Cons
- Did you know that you can order Beard Papa's cream...
- 다운타운에 철가방이 떴다
- How to Eat Right and Have Healthy Food Delivery
- Top 10 New Year's Resolutions
- ▼ January (20)